MTM-1 - Second week
The training in MTM-1 imparts knowledge of and skills in the application of MTM-1, and explains the importance of the use of the individual MTM process building block systems.
- Consolidation of the rules for the consistent and correct use of the process building block system MTM-1
- Practical exercises to reduce the number of application errors or to consolidate the correct application of the process building block system MTM-1
- The creation of an analysis and synthesis of work processes with the MTM-1 process building blocks
- MTM degrees (“Blue Card” and “Green Card”) and their national and international significance
The participant knows
- how to proceed in and which documents to use for the creation of planning and production analyses with the process building block system MTM-1,
- the essential degrees in MTM training (“Blue Card” and “Green Card”) and their national and international significance, and
- other MTM methods, such as ProKon and EAWS, as well as, MTM tools, for example TiCon, and he knows about their importance and application in PEP.
The participant is able to
- create MTM-1 analyses independently and masters the MTM-1 rules,
- use MTM-1 correctly in practice, in particular to o plan and design work methods, work processes, and workplaces, shape work contents (description and assessment), and improve existing work systems.
- explain the MTM basic motions and their fundamental significance for the higher aggregated MTM process building block systems,
- select the MTM process building block system most appropriate in his professional environment, and
- assess from which further training measures he will benefit most in his profession.
To be admitted to the training in MTM-1 the applicant has to have passed the MTM-1 Base exam.
Duration of Training
The training in MTM-1 takes 40 hours.
Monday: 10 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The training in MTM-1 ends with a written examination. As an exception, the Examination Board may order an additional oral exam.
Having passed the MTM-1 exam the candidate receives a certificate. Should the participant have failed the exam, he will be informed by separate mail. Instead of the certificate he will then receive a neutral confirmation of participation with no mention of the exam result.
All the working materials and the costs for taking the examination are all included in the fees.
Please note: Please bring a calculator with you to the course.