MTM-1 Base (Presence) - First week
The training in MTM-1 Base imparts knowledge of and skills in the application of MTM-1, and explains the importance of the use of the individual MTM process building block systems.
- Historical development of MTM
- The importance of the framework of MTM process building block systems
- MTM basic motions (content and influencing factors), their practical application, and their importance for higher aggregated MTM process building block systems
- Rules for the consistent and correct use of the process building block system MTM-1
- Initial practical exercises to reduce the number of application errors or to consolidate the correct application of the process building block system MTM-1
- MTM degrees ("Blue Card" and “Green Card”) and their national and international significance
The participant knows
- the development and the structure of MTM-1,
- the areas of application and application prerequisites for MTM-1,
- the classification of MTM-1 in the framework of MTM process building block systems (general manufacturing environment), in which areas it is applied, and in which as-pects it is similar to and in which aspects it differs from other MTM process building block systems,
- the MTM basic motions and their fundamental significance for the higher aggregated MTM process building block systems,
- the essential degrees in MTM training ("Blue Card" and “Green Card”) and their national and international significance, and
- other MTM methods, such as ProKon and EAWS, as well as, MTM tools, for example TiCon, and he knows about their importance and application in PEP.
The participant is able to
- read MTM-1 analyses and has gained initial experience in writing MTM-1 analyses, as well as, in the application of the MTM-1 rules.
- use MTM-1 and gains initial experience in planning and designing work methods, work processes, and workplaces, shape work contents (i. e. describe and assess them), and improve existing work systems;
- explain the MTM basic motions and their fundamental significance for the higher aggregated MTM process building block systems,
- select the MTM process building block system most appropriate in his professional environment, and
- assess from which further training measures he will benefit most in his profession.
There are no admission requirements.
Duration of Training
Non-E-learning training for MTM-1 Base takes 40 hours.
Monday: 10 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The training in MTM-1 Base ends with a written examination. As an exception, the Examination Board may order an additional oral exam.
Having passed the MTM-1 Base exam the candidate receives a certificate. Should the participant have failed the exam, he will be informed by separate mail. Instead of the certificate he will then receive a neutral confirmation of participation with no mention of the exam result.
All the working materials and the costs for taking the examination are all included in the fees.
Please note: Please bring a calculator with you to the course.