MTM and Industry 4.0 – do they fit together? The practical examples from the MTM Users’ Conference in Heilbronn on 28 April 2017 will demonstrate that MTM standards are indispensable in the digitized and automated working world too. IE experts from companies like Bosch Rexroth, Daimler, Audi, Heidelberger Druckmaschinen and BSH Hausgeräte will report on their experiences with the process of digital transformation – ranging from the planning work to the technical realization and even practical applications. The practical implementation of digitization in particular is causing problems for many corporations. The MTM Users’ Conference aims to provide input at a conceptual level here too.
We have included the following top issues in the program under the heading “Welcome to New Work! Efficient Solutions for the Working World 4.0”:
- Virtual reality, motion capturing, smart devices – MTM reflects the latest trends
- From the simulation to the process description – the modern pathway for using MTM
- Assembly 4.0: process optimization and cost reductions with View2Connect and MTM
- MTM standards in the Working World 4.0 using the example of white goods and the process industry
- The ideal operating point: MTM for planning the use of human resources in a flexible manner
- People in Industry 4.0: new communications platforms and digital assistance systems
The conference language is German but we will offer you a simultaneous translation service on site and English conference proceedings.
For the detailed program please click here.